Sedona, she does not disappoint. Not only does the theme "there are no accidents here" prevail, but curiously, the natural vortexes rising from the Red Rocks amplify that which swirls within and invites deep unconscious processes into the light.
And so it is, in the heat of my experiences here in Sedona, I am questioning the issues of transparency, authenticity, and personal disclosure as it relates to my immediate experiences, my "awakening," and writing this blog. Perhaps you can already surmise that lurking beneath these perilous questions of who, what, and how much, lies a deep core fear.
Originally, I looked at the blog as an opportunity to be accountable to myself, to share what I was learning (hoping it would be meaningful to others), and to practice the craft of writing. I did not know I would come up against the long arms of old anxieties about being judged to the point of alienation and isolation and even persecution, for simply being me. Of course, at the time, I also did not know my life would unfold on the fringes of three-dimensional reality (gulp).
“Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway.” -- Mother Theresa
And so, the test of time and these pages will reveal how honest and transparent I become. I do believe it is in my best interest to move beyond my fears, and in the same breath, I feel there is a way to be measured and gentle in the process. And as always, I hope it touches others who may stumble upon these words.
More Sedona stories to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment